The mission of Wharton’s Center for Leadership and Change Management is to:
- Stimulate basic research and practical application in the area of leadership and change,
- Foster an understanding of how to develop organizational leadership, and
- Support the leadership development agendas of the Wharton School and University of Pennsylvania.
Center faculty and associates are committed to leadership outreach. Examples of these efforts include:
- Presentations on leadership to dozens of companies and associations
- Work with public and non-profit organizations (e.g. the National Interagency Fire Center, U.S. Naval Academy, President’s Economic Forum, Women’s World Banking)
- Frequent seminars on leadership to university students, alumni, and administrators
- Consulting with numerous print and electronic journalists on the issues of leadership and change.